Spotify is one of the top digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world Delete Spotify Account.
If you are a Spotify subscriber who has decided to give other music-subscription services a try, you can end your Premium subscription at any time, which reverts your account back to the free service when the current subscription period runs out. There are two ways to cancel your subscription to Spotify. This is the simple and easier way how to cancel and delete Spotify account.
Step 1: Cancel Subscription Spotify Account
You can cancel your subscription any time. This will revert your account to Free ad-based service after any remaining Premium.
- Go to Spotify.com and log into your account.
- In the top-right, click Profile, and then click Account in the drop-down.
- Click Manage Plan.
- Click Change or Cancel.
- Click Cancel Premium.
- Click Yes, Cancel.
- Confirm the date your account will revert to the free version of Spotify.
Step 2: Delete Spotify Account
If you still want to actually delete your account, this is a different process. Here’s how to get it done to close Spotify account permanently.
- Go to this Spotify close account link and sign in.
- Select Account from the available options.
- Click I Want to Close My Account Permanently.
- Review the information about what you’ll lose, and click the black Close Account.
- Confirm that the account is closed on the next screen.
If this article how to cancel and delete Spotify account could help you, please rate above Star button rating and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment below.